ATX Bee Removal LLC
Licensed & Insured Honeybee Relocation
- 512-850-3589 Call us to book your appointment
- Emergency Austin bee removal we can help – Text or Say Emergency
- Austin, Dripping Springs, Pflugerville, Hutto, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Lago Vista, Georgetown, Burnet, Lakeway, Horseshoe Bay, Bastrop, San Marcos, Kyle, San Antonio.
Live Bee Removal & Relocation
- Our service is live bee removal and swarm removal
- We offer our own patching or repair, prevention, and painting after the cutout for a one stop shop service.
- We safely remove the bee colony with the honeycomb from your home, this way your left with no melted honey left behind walls to attract rats and insects.
- We use a special bee vacuum that saves the bees and we try to save every hive.
- The bees we recover are donated to local beekeepers for use on local farms once healthy again and able to leave the diligent care of the rescue apiary.
- We keep hives and donate as well to other beekeepers.
- Owned & operated by Braden Smoot.
- He served in the Navy Reserve, & is a member of the National Eagle Scout Association.
- Experienced and in home construction and design, this help when locating beehives located behind walls.
- Trapping & relocating other wild animals.
- We remove all wax and comb with honeybees intact and scrape clean.
- Cover and remove the strong smell of the bee hive.
- Honey and old hive = new swarms of bees anywhere in the house.
- Infrared cameras and other devices help locate any melted honey and the hive within the wall.